Thursday, March 13, 2008

Tennessee

Ever go see a place and you just fall in love with it? The views are breath taking and you just feel at peace?

I'm sure I have a ton of blogs to write about our most recent trip but I wanted to start them out with a few pictures of Tennessee.....

Tennessee has to be one of the most beautiful places I have seen yet. The pictures I took don't even do it justice really and the most beautiful part of our drive through Tennessee I didn't even take pictures because I was just sitting in my seat like an excited two year old looking at all the beautiful rock formations.... the way the water makes little paths down the rocks and then cascades to the ground while the sun reflects on all of it.... Even the rest areas are beautiful!!!!


Tennessee Welcomes You :-) And thank you very much Tennessee!

Hills along the highway.....

Beautiful hills and more hills.....

Some of the awesome rock formations....

This is the rest area!! Can you freakin' believe how gorgeous it is???

View at the rest area.....

Another view at the rest area.....

Stretching the legs and loving the fresh air :-)

I wanna go back!!!

1 comment:

Nina said...

beautiful!! You HAVE to go back in the summer when all the trees have leaves.....