Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Times... they are a changin'!

OK!

We just rolled in from Jamaica (honeymoon :) and I had a LOT of time to think about life on the last 11 days...

Wedding? Done.
Honeymoon? Done.

I realized through out my trip that I have been putting aside our quest for a more sustainable living lifestyle and it really made me sad...

It also encouraged me :)

I took "No Impact Man" with me and let me tell you.... after I get some much needed sleep from flying, it's game on again!

I plan on restructuring my blog a bit and then laying out a plan for this winter...

Time to recenter, refocus, and move forward....

Peace and love,
Dana


4 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Where was that ultra-sexy picture taken? Did you go rock climbing?!

Welcome home. Hope the honeymoon was awesome!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're not going to end the blog. I look forward to hearing about your plans!
Hugs, Barbara

Me said...

Heya Chitown! Not rock climbing but zip lining! It was awesome actually! :) I'm gonna write a blog about it tomorrow or friday :)

Barbara-- I just emailed you! lol :)

Nina said...

Love the pic! Cute :-)

You are probably more sustainable than you realize. I was kind of beating myself up about it recently and then I started to think about all we still do. And it was a lot. However, weddings have a way of making you feel not so eco-friendly,lol. For us it's budget! We're starting to really crack down on that. How did we get so off track?! we can talk about this Sunday. I hope you bring pics or post pics before then :-)