Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Greetings from Minnesota!!

Hey all :-)
Just wanted to give a small update since we are lacking in phone reception up here....

We do, however, have wireless internet and the lovely Sarah has a laptop so we can still communicate with the outside world ok......

Today is a rainy day so we have some cabin time to sit and relax (or be bored and eat!). John and Mike are out fishing, Sarah's picture taking and I am chillin' with the laptop, waiting until I feel like getting rained on out at the dock as well....

Yesterday we took a pretty interesting hike around Dry and Bass Lake and I have a few pics to share... It was a pretty strenuous hike but it felt great to be moving, and climbing, and sliding down rock strewn paths, and of course, falling..... cause even with my new kick ass Keens, I still managed to wipe out once! All is well though and I'll stop boring you all with the scenerios and I'll load the pictures :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks guys,,,,,no one even told me i would be able to watch your travels thru dana's blog .....i just happened to check in on it...

oh well ..........

looks like you are making the best of the weather.

ava is fine...i showed her the pics and she got really excited !!!

hope the weather gets better.

mom