Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Another "Victim" of my house...

  • Soooo....
  • Well... it's happened yet again!
  • I live on a pretty busy street...
  • I ALWAYS tell peeps that are turning RIGHT into my driveway that they have to put on their turn signal pretty far back and slow down VERY slowly... cause the traffic going 60 mph behind them SOMETIMES doesn't always see the car turning in front of them!
  • I mean ALMOST TO A COMPLETE STOP PEOPLE.
  • If not...
  • This is what could happen to the car behind you:
  • Yep... This just happened bout 30 minutes ago. Someone was turning into my neighbors driveway and this man didn't see it so instead of hitting the car, he veered up off the road... hit the neighbor's bushes and then the embankment between our driveways, bounced back and now he's stuck. There's also a fuel leak under the truck now they think....
  • My house STRIKES AGAIN!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dana,

I love the family picture of all of you ... Gracie is beautiful!

I can't believe you have the time to do something else on line.....

you make me tired just thinking of all you do in your life....

ttyl,

"mom"